Identifying Violence by Non-Verbal Cues
Identifying Violence by Non-Verbal Cues

People are constantly communicating with us, but we can’t always hear them. That is because they use non-verbal communication about 90% of the time. And the remaining 10% is often suspect. What is said can often be misinterpreted by either tone or body language. It would obviously be an advantage…

Tips on Getting the Appropriate Girl
Tips on Getting the Appropriate Girl

Many men put too much effort in to catching the attention of women. It is not bad to be adored by women. Seeing that women differ in various ways, it is only wise to specialize. The kind of women you want to attract should be based on personality and lifestyle….

Biological Altruism – Are We Hard-Wired to Act in a Socially Caring Manner Or to Seek Personal Gain
Biological Altruism – Are We Hard-Wired to Act in a Socially Caring Manner Or to Seek Personal Gain

There exists a current debate over whether behaving in a socially caring manner, or social altruism, is a learned behavior or whether human beings are hard wired, or genetically predisposed, to behave in such a way. There are surely rational arguments for each side. However, some studies indicate that altruism…

The Effects of Discouragement
The Effects of Discouragement

It was early 2001 when many of my close relatives and other persons forced me not to select Pre-Medical subjects at High Secondary School. In spite of thinking on their reasons, I preferred it because I have to do and i know better about me. Similar situations happened in 2004…

Let Go of Your Problem – The 4 Questions You Must Ask Yourself to Know If You Are Ready to Change
Let Go of Your Problem – The 4 Questions You Must Ask Yourself to Know If You Are Ready to Change

If you’ve been plagued by a problem in your life, especially if you’ve had that problem for a long time, you might assume that you’d be eager to get rid of it. You might think so, but actually, when you get right down to it, the contrary is often more…

Amazing Self Review – What Can You Expect About This Course?
Amazing Self Review – What Can You Expect About This Course?

Everybody knows that changing our way of living can make a difference, and that’s what others want to help. But why is it that we need to experience everything that could change our lives today? There are three things that we’re concerned about, and it’s all about health, wealth and…

Leading The Life You Choose According To Your Design Beyond The Default And Toward Your Destiny
Leading The Life You Choose According To Your Design Beyond The Default And Toward Your Destiny

There are so many paths in life that one can take. The one that is chosen is usually determined by others in most cases and when this occurs, it does not leave a trail of happiness but tears. This is avoidable. How can you leave a trail of happiness? When…

Inspirational Thoughts For the Day – Everything in Life is Temporary
Inspirational Thoughts For the Day – Everything in Life is Temporary

Everything in life is temporary. Just think about it for a moment. The darkness of the night, the brilliance of the day, the warmth and the cold, they’re all temporary. Thunderstorms come and go as do rainbows. Needless to say, our experiences, emotions and actions are temporary too. Due to…

The Pause
The Pause

“In between stimulus and response, there is a pause, and in that pause we have the opportunity to make a different choice.” ~ Victor Frankl Reading a blog post recently by my friend and colleague, Judy Warner, I was inspired. Although I teach aikido techniques like the practice of centering…

Critical Thinking – What Is It?
Critical Thinking – What Is It?

Critical thinking is a term that has become the newest buzz word. In reviewing the American Heritage Dictionary definition of ‘think, thinking’–one finds a broad in-depth definition–one that includes the definition of ‘critical thinking.’ Why then have we coined the term ‘critical thinking’ as if it has a new meaning…